Fall in love with this near brand new home located in the quiet and peaceful estate that is Peregian Breeze. Ideally positioned on a 501m2 corner block directly opposite Lake Weyba National Park, this modern house is ready for you to move into. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms plus an extra powder room and a double lock up garage make up what may be your forever home. With the construction of a small shopping centre and kindergarten within the estate and only minutes away from grocery stores, local restaurants, schools and the beach, Peregian Breeze is the perfect option for empty nesters or a young family.
Step inside your new home through the large timber front door and be welcomed by stunning feature 600mm square grey floor tiles throughout. The layout of the home is well suited for the weekend entertainer with the designer kitchen, living, dining and outdoor patio separate from all four bedrooms. Being in the kitchen will no longer be a chore with 20mm stone benchtops and stainless steel Westinghouse appliances adding a touch of class to the home. Stylish design is also evident in the bathrooms with marbled wall tiles and splashbacks featuring throughout.
- Almost brand new home on corner block that overlooks nature reserve
- Master bedroom features ensuite and walk-in robe
- Ensuite includes double vanity and large 1.6m x 1.5m shower
- Three other bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and Westinghouse appliances
- Open plan living and dining flows out to patio through stack back doors
- Positioned in a quiet location just minutes to Peregian Beach, Peregian Springs and Coolum Beach
- Bathroom features standalone shower, bath and toilet
- Double lock-up garage with additional storage space for workshop
- Large 600mm x 600mm grey tiles through kitchen, living, dining, hallway, patio, bathrooms and laundry
- Feature marble-look wall tiles, splashbacks and skirt tiles in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- All cupboard doors and drawers are finished with 2 pack paint
When taking into account the age of the home, location and price, it is expected that buyer enquiry will be abundant, so don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to purchase. Please contact Noel Mooney on 0417 756 076 or Lincoln Parsons on 0435 013 372 for more information.