Opportunities to find and secure a vacant beachfront block of land are fast running out.
Even more so with this rare 800 sqm allotment with 20 metre frontage backing on to the beachfront nature reserve in a quiet residential beachside pocket and only metres to the golden sand of Marcoola Beach.
Establishing your own brand-new home in a beachfront position is almost impossible these days without having to demolish or detonate an older dwelling until now.
Our long-term owners plans have changed and this land will now be sold for the first time in 17 years to the highest bidder on Saturday November 21st at 12 noon.
- Level 800sqm block in a very quiet beachside pocket
- Nearest beach access 70 metres and 150 metres to sand, adjoins peaceful beachfront bush reserve
- 2 patrolled beaches within a 5 minute walk, dog off leash area within 250 metres
- Marcoola Surf Club and local village shops 650 metres, Mt Coolum Shopping Village 1.2 kilometres
- Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre 10 kilometres & Mooloolaba Wharf and shops 15 kilometres
- Hastings Street Noosa Heads 25 minutes
- Sunshine Coast Airport 4, five outstanding golf courses within 10 minutes
- Mostly flat bikeway into Maroochydore, 10 kilometres of unspoilt beach to walk everyday
This is a once in a lifetime chance to own one of the last 800sqm vacant beachfront blocks of land on the Sunshine Coast. Call now for information and to register your interest.